- The use of our MTB freeride trails is at your own risk and under your own responsibility.
- Cycling helmets are mandatory. Protective clothing is advisable - especially for inexperienced riders. Check your bike and that everything is functioning properly.
- Ride at a sensible speed and distance from other riders. If you encounter unexpectedor dangerous obstacles, please notify the lift/cable car staff immediately.
- If you have to stop on the trail, make sure you immediatly move to the side..
- Always observe the directions on the signs and keep on the marked trails.
- The MTB trails are closed to hikers. If you do encounter a hiker or animal while on the trail, slow down and overtake them carefully.
- Pay attention and slow down by crossing hiking paths and forest roads on which moving vehicles and hikers have the right of way.
- Respect nature: don't leave the trails and do not leave any trash behind.
- Note the emergency number: 112.