rules for restaurants
- Green Pass is required for food and beverage consumption in covered seating areas.
- A minimum distance of one metre must be maintained at all times. Whenever it is not possible to keep your distance, a mask covering your mouth and nose must be worn.
- All closed rooms are disinfected regularly and thoroughly. The toilets and escalators are also cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All employees wear mouth and nose protection.
- Please observe our general rules on hygiene and wash your hands regularly and thoroughly. Disinfectant is available throughout all inns and restaurants.