Everyone who uses the facility must observe all the regulations regarding the use of the same and comply with the instructions, orders and regulations issued by the operator and the staff, which concern the regularity, the proper conduct and the safety of the operation.
The users of the facility must further take the necessary precautions and, as far as it is possible for them, pay attention to the safety and own integrity, to the persons and animals under their care, as well as to the safety of their own belongings.
With regard to the special transport system of this facility, which requires the active assistance of the passenger, passengers must strictly comply with the rules and prohibitions communicated by the operator by means of its own instructions, and in any case behave in such a way that they do not endanger other persons or cause damage. Persons outside the company, except for those who have a permit or are engaged in union activities regulated by law or contract, are prohibited from entering the stations.
Passengers must be seated in the vehicle, provided with a valid ticket, even for any luggage that exceeds the amount that can be carried freely, unless otherwise ordered by the company for specific cases.
It is forbidden for persons outside the company to operate the stopping devices of the system.
It is forbidden to damage or soil the vehicles, the station premises, the facility with its equipment and its surroundings.
Without prejudice to the laws in force on the possession of weapons and on the protection of order and public safety, it is forbidden for the passenger to take loaded and not dismantled firearms on the installation. The ammunition must be carried in suitable containers and specifically supervised.
Dangerous and harmful goods specified by the regulations in force must be provided for transportation in the manner prescribed by the regulations in force and the restrictions contained therein for the individual goods.
The user is responsible for all possible damages caused by inaccurate or incomplete observance of the above mentioned regulations.
In particular, passengers must comply with the following regulations:
- help to ensure that the transport runs regularly and behave in such a way that no other persons are endangered and no damage is caused;
- go to the places indicated for boarding on the ramp;
- not enter the boarding ramps and take seats in the vehicles in the absence of the personnel;
- the passenger who has not taken his place in the vehicle in accordance with the regulations shall not hold on to it, but shall let go of it;
- in no way cause the vehicle to sway;
- keep a normal posture in the vehicle; if the skis are strapped on, do not hold them down but on the footrest in the direction of travel;
- do not open the safety bar on the line or open it only where indicated by a special sign;
- close the safety bar after boarding;
- do not jump off the vehicle in the line, even if it is stationary for a long time;
- exit the exit ramp quickly in the direction indicated;
- do not cross the lanes in the stations;
- not throw any objects from the vehicle;
- not leave any objects protruding from the vehicle;
- not smoke in the waiting areas of the stations and during the ride;
- not talk to the facility staff except in case of official necessity;
The passenger who is inexperienced in the use of the facility must, if necessary, ask the staff for instructions.
The transportation of unaccompanied children is allowed only if they are taller than 1.25 meters. Children smaller than 1.25 m can be transported unaccompanied only if they are older than 8 years.
Disabled passengers must communicate any need for assistance before transportation and agree with the staff on the possible modalities of transportation.
Excluded from transportation are obviously drunk persons, persons who are not equipped with sufficient protection against the prevailing weather conditions and those whose condition and behavior may affect safety or disturb other passengers and public order. Furthermore, persons may be excluded from carriage if they are carrying objects that hinder the boarding process.
Except for the staff in charge of the operation of the installation, persons in charge of the rescue and supervision, priority is not allowed.
In the event that damage to the equipment makes it necessary to rescue passengers, they will be informed of this through the loudspeakers on the supports.
Passengers must wait in a normal position on the vehicles for the rescue personnel and refrain from taking their own initiatives, even if, due to special circumstances, one of them might consider it appropriate to take care of his own rescue or that of others.
Passengers shall be held responsible for the consequences of failure to comply with any of the above-mentioned regulations; if the offense constitutes a punishable act under articles 432 and 650 of the Criminal Code or D.P.R. of 11.07.1980 no. 753, the offender shall be prosecuted.