Advance booking for ticket purchase at the ticket office/cash desk is possible from 13 November 2020. More detailed information about the opening hours of the ticket office/cash desk will be announced later.
There are several ways to buy a skipass:
- Only online purchase: The ticket must be purchased online, and then it can be picked up at the ticket offices in the valley stations.
- Buy skipass: Here is the possibility to have the ticket sent to your home after the ticket has been bought online (order at least 30 days before).
- Hotel Skipass Service: The ticket must be purchased online, and then the purchased ticket will be picked up from your booked accommodation. You can pick up your ticket directly at your accommodation (order at least 48 hours before).
- Ticket Box: The ticket must be purchased online and can then be picked up at the so-called "Ticket Box" at the valley stations.
- Skipass Check-In: Here you have the possibility to buy the ticket at the reception of your accommodation.
- Purchase of the ticket at the cash desk in the valley stations
At the ticket office/cash desk:
- A minimum distance of one meter must be maintained at all times. Whenever it is not possible to keep your distance, a mask covering your mouth and nose must be worn.
- Buy your tickets online if possible. If buying online is not an option, please use contactless payment at the ticket counter.
- Disinfect your hands regularly. Disinfectant is available at the ticket counters.
- Masks to cover your mouth and nose and disinfectant can also be purchased at the ticket counters.
- The toilets and escalators are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All employees are trained in the applicable Corona-Virus measures.