rules for ski lifts
- All gondolas are disinfected regularly and thoroughly.
- Masks covering your mouth and nose are compulsory on all cable cars.
- The gondolas must be well ventilated during the ride: Please keep the windows open!
- Our lifts are state of-the-art facilities with a high transport capacity, which allows us to avoid crowding even at times with high passenger numbers.
- A minimum distance of one meter must be maintained at all times, even when entering the lifts.
- The toilets and escalators are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All employees are trained in the applicable Corona-Virus measures.
- Please do not leave any used tissues or mouth&nose-covers/masks in the gondolas: Make sure you dispose of them properly by putting them in the trash bin.
- Please observe our general rules on hygiene and wash your hands regularly and thoroughly. Disinfectant is available at all entrances to the lifts.